Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: 1. Introduction2. Fluid Properties3. Fluid Statics4. Flowing Fluids and Pressure Variation5. Control Volume Approach and Continuity Principle6. Momentum Principle7. Energy Principle8. Dimensional Analysis and Similitude9. Surface Resistance10.Flow in Conduits11. Drag and Lift12. Compressible Flow13. Flow Measurements14. Turbomachinery15. Varied Flow in Open Channels. Codice inventario libreria
Riassunto: * Error-free. The authors have taken great pains to check the accuracy of all calculations throughout the text.
* Readability. This text has established a reputation for clarity and the ease with which students can grasp the material with minimal input from the instructor.
* Supporting Illustrations further support and facilitate student comprehension.
* Basic concepts are explained with physical arguments. A physical/visual approach aids the student in gaining an intuitive understanding of the principles of fluid dynamics.
* Numerous worked-out examples in the text. Students can use the examples as a basis for solving problems.
* Design problems. Applying theoretical principles in practical designs helps develop the student's engineering creativity.
* Appropriate coverage of mathematics: The text's treatment of mathematics is consistent with the capability of the typical undergraduate student. For example, the concept of irrotationality and the Bernoulli equation in irrotational flow is presented with a minimum use of partial differential equations. This concept is made more visual and comprehensible to the student. More advanced mathematical formulations are available in the text for use at the instructor's discretion.
From the Back Cover: Known for its exceptionally readable approach, Crowe, Elger, and Roberson's Engineering Fluid Mechanics carefully guides readers from fundamental fluid mechanics concepts to real-world engineering applications. The Eight Edition of this student-friendly text fosters a strong conceptual understanding of fluid flow phenomena through lucid physical descriptions, photographs, clear illustrations, and fully worked example problems.
Need help solving fluid mechanics problems? JustAsk!
Fluid Mechanics Solutions by JustAsk! is an innovative web-based tutorial that walks you step-by-step through solutions to selected problems from Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Eight Edition, while highlighting the important concepts needed to solve each problem. With Fluid Mechanics Solutions by JustAsk!, you'll save valuable time in your studies and build strong problem-solving skills.
Fluid Mechanics Solutions by JustAsk! gives you:
Condizione libro: New
Descrizione libro Wiley. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. 0471946281 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Codice libro della libreria Z0471946281Z3
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Good. Book Condition: Good. Codice libro della libreria 97804719462814.0
Descrizione libro Somerset, New Jersey, U.S.A.: John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2005. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. Condizione sovraccoperta: Good. 5th or later Edition. Good condition, used in outstanding condition. Book is the US version. Textbook only, accessories such as CD, infotrac, web access codes, may not be included. Buy with confidence. In the unlikely event something should go wrong, you can contact us to assist with excellent customer service. We are very proud to be in this program as it allows us to offer the best customer experience possible. All orders shipped within 1 business day. Inventory subject to prior sale. Satisfaction guaranteed!! Expedite Shipping Available. Codice libro della libreria ABE-1774701787
Descrizione libro Wiley. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Fine. 0471946281 Like New Condition. Codice libro della libreria LN6.1168297
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Very Good. In good condition and ready for quick shipment to any US location by an experienced and reliable seller. CDs and Access codes may not be included as is the case with most used books. Thanks for shopping with us!. Codice libro della libreria 656338
Descrizione libro Wiley. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 0471946281 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW6.1168297
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2005. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. 8. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 0471946281
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Codice libro della libreria 97804719462813.0
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2005. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 8. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0471946281