Titolo: Temecula Wine Country: The Undiscovered ...
Casa editrice: Vista Pacifica Publishing Company
Data di pubblicazione: 2003
Condizione libro: New
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria ABE_book_new_0967945216
Riassunto: "Temecula Wine Country - The Undiscovered Jewel Of Southern California" leads readers through the various regions of Temecula Wine Country all the while revealing the wineries, vineyards, history, wines, and lives of the winemakers through descriptive writing and vivid photographs.
"Temecula Wine Country" is designed to share with readers in the discovery of Temecula Wine Country by providing
- Detailed information about each estate, their wines, owners, winemakers and annual events
- Color photographs capturing the landscapes, vineyards, people and wineries
- A certificate for one free wine tasting on your next visit to any winery featured in this book
- A certificate for one free wine country tour on the Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle.
- Detailed maps indicating each winery location
- Highlights of the city including golf courses, the Balloon and Wine Festival, rodeo, hot rod show, and Pechanga Resort & Casino
- Wine lists featuring each estate’s varietals
- Recommended restaurants, hotels and wine country attractions
So raise you glass and toast Temecula Wine Country – The Undiscovered Jewel Of Southern California!
L'autore: Gia Danson-Lucy writes with the affection of someone who knows her region well. Born and raised in San Clemente, California, Gia has been passionate about the area since childhood. She seizes every opportunity to explore, photograph and write about Southern California. In the course of her travels she has written about the Orange County beaches in "Sun, Sand & Surf: The Ultimate Guide To Orange County Beaches" and has recently discovered the verdant rolling vineyards, award winning wineries, storybook-perfect picnic sites, and even insights into the lives of the winemakers and their families, and now shares them with you in "Temecula Wine Country: The Undiscovered Jewel Of Southern California."
It is Gia’s hope that the writing and photography in this book reflects the same passion with which Temecula winemakers craft their wine. Her wish is that you may share, as she has, in the discovery of Southern California’s Temecula Wine Country.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 7 maggio 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.