Purtroppo questa copia non è più disponibile. Di seguito ti proponiamo una lista di copie simili.
This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Codice inventario libreria
Su questo libro:
The Volkswagen Jetta Repair Manual: 2005-2008 is a comprehensive source of service information and specifications for the Jetta A5 from 2005 to 2008. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourself Volkswage owner, this manual will help you understand, care for and repair your vehicle.
- Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
- Removal and installation of Motronic (gasoline) and Diesel fuel injection system components, including Pumpe Düse (PD) Diesel.
- Emission control tests, repairs and adjustments, including Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Secondary Air Injection system.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
- Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, coil springs, wheel bearings and wheels.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement on the Climatronic and Climatic systems.
- Body adjustment and repairs, including front and rear doors, fenders, front radiator support and sunroof.
- Wiring schematics with fuse/relay locations including an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
- Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
- Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
Bentley repair manuals provide the highest level of clarity and comprehensiveness for service and repair procedures. If you're looking for a better understanding of your 2005 through 2008 Jetta, look no further than Bentley.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.