Titolo: So You Want to Be a Financial Planner: Your ...
Casa editrice: AdvisorPress
Data di pubblicazione: 2007
Legatura: Soft cover
Condizione libro: New
Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Codice inventario libreria ABE_book_new_1603530002
Riassunto: Finally, together in one place, a comprehensive step-by-step career as a financial planner. Here is everything you need to know - from getting the right credentials to getting the right clients. Over the next few decades, billions of dollars will be changing hands as millions of Baby Boomers retire. Learn how you can play an important role in ensuring the financial health of future generations.
So You Want to Be a Financial Planner:
* Tells you what credentials you need
* Shows you where to find the best schools for licensing and registration
* Clearly defines how commission and fee-only planners differ
* Provides a planner's "toolbox" of hardware, software and internet sites
* Cuts through the maze of regulatory red tape
* Gives you proven marketing techniques to jump-start your practice
* Concise, usable career resource.
* CD-ROM with internet references and additional resources.
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 7 maggio 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.