This reference explains how companies can maximize the money spent on their enterprise resource/materials requirements planning by clarifying the role of each person involved in its implementation. The author offers a thorough explanation of the basics of manufacturing planning systems, providing readers with the framework for understanding the requirements of a well-functioning, integrated system.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
DEVELOP A ROCK-SOLID WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF MANUFACTURING RESOURCE PLANNING
Here in a single, definitive volume is the expert coverage you need to fully understand the intricacies of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II). This working tool will provide every member of your MRP team with a valuable framework for understanding their role in a smoothly operating, integrated system and reveals how your firm can get maximum benefits from a well-selected enterprise resource planning (ERP) package.
Written by an international expert, Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II):
* Explains how to choose the best-suited ERP package for your specific requirements
* Covers current, relevant issues such as Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
* Fully reviews the macro as well as micro aspects of MRP
* Provides a detailed list of related websites
Also included are a series of eye-opening MRP/ERP implementation case studies such as:
* BAAN IV implementation at Calcom Vision India
* SAP R/3 implementation at IBM
* SAPR/3 implementation at Mahindra & Mahindra
* MFG/Pro implementation at Glaxo India Ltd.
If you’re looking for comprehensive, well-written, benefits-oriented coverage of MRP, your search ends here.About the Author:
Khalid Sheikh is an Associate Professor at SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), located in Mumbai, India.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., 2002. Condizione libro: Fair. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has soft covers. In fair condition, suitable as a study copy. Codice libro della libreria 6801700