The Supplement Volume II is the concluding volume of the Comprehensive Polymer Science work. This second supplement brings up-to-date the most authoritative and complete work of reference ever published on the science and technology of polymers, plastics and related materials. The topics selected for this volume fall within two major categories:
(1) recent developments that justify authoritative critical reviews: and
(2) polymer topics of current interest that could not be included in the main seven volume work and in Supplement Volume I.
Under the first category the following selected topics are included:
· advances in non-traditional catalysis and polymerization kinetics
· synthesis of polymers of novel structures
· present status of theories of polymer crystallization and directions for future research
· recent developments in theories of rubber elasticity
Under the second category the following selected topics are included:
· statistical thermodynamics of phase separation in copolymers and blends of copolymers
· metal complexation with macromolecules
· microwave processing of polymers – an area for several potential applications
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Hans-G Elias, Michigan Molecular Institute, Midland, Michigan
The book can surely be recommended. All reviews are very well written and edited. The book is also nicely illustrated; chemical structures are clear. The lay-out is excellent.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Pergamon. Condizione libro: Good. Ex-library, so some stamps and wear, but in good overall condition. Codice libro della libreria Z1-W-026-00429
Descrizione libro Pergamon, 1996. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Good. 2. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice libro della libreria 0080427081
Descrizione libro Pergamon, 1996. Hardcover. Condizione libro: As New. As New. book. Codice libro della libreria F5S5-6-Z-0080427081-5