If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Criminal Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking to consolidate knowledge and achieve the best possible marks in their exams. Providing clear, succinct coverage of the essential topics, it enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and excel in exams.
Each guide in the Concentrate series has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for its high level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, practice exam questions, and more, Criminal Law Concentrate is also supported by a wide range of online reources to further your learning
Online Resource Centre
· Plan your revision using the printable topic overviews
· Target the areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test and key facts checklist
· Test your knowledge of Criminal Law with multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
· Improve your essay-writing skills using the outline answers and expert guidance
· Revise the key facts and cases of the subject using the interactive flashcards
· Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
· Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
· Achieve better marks with the aid of experienced advice on revision and exam technique
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Review from previous edition 'If a student came to me and asked me to recommend such a text I would have no hesitate in suggesting Criminal Law Concentrate. It is clear, well written, accurate and easy to digest.' ( Peter Coe, Buckinghamshire New University)
'The resources provided online are really very good, there is a lot of interactive information such as the 'what do I need to concentrate on' multiple choice test and the flashcards. These can help students get a better picture of how effective their revision is.' ( Lisa Dickson, Kent Law School)
Rebecca Huxley-Binns is Professor of Legal Education at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University. She was awarded Law Teacher of the Year in 2010 and the HEA National Teaching Fellowship in 2012.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Codice libro della libreria AIND-87230
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Codice libro della libreria AUSBNEW-87230
Descrizione libro Oxford University Press, 2014. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110198703759
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97801987037541.0