Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
This 3rd edition of Marketing Research: An Applied Approach forms a comprehensive, authoritative and thoroughly European introduction to applied marketing research and covers both quantitative and qualitative techniques in depth. Marketing Research: An Applied Approach is aimed at students studying marketing research at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Get ready to take the plunge...
Marketing Research is a very creative area. In an industry undergoing enormous changes, great opportunities are being created for Marketing Researchers who can use their skills to solve the challenges of today’s dynamic business environment. This book will help you understand those challenges, build your talents and develop your own original insights.
Dive below the surface...
The third European edition of Marketing Research: An Applied Approach retains the classic strengths of its past as well as developing many exciting new features. This established and respected textbook:
- Remains the most applied, comprehensive and authoritative commentary on the subject
- Balances quantitative and qualitative approaches to the subject
- Boasts an all-new, visually stunning 4-colour design
- Includes a CD of the very latest versions of the popular and user-friendly software applications SNAP and XSight, for both quantitative and qualitative researchers
- Runs a brand new case study throughout each chapter, based on the work of the Marketing Research agency Sports Marketing Surveys. Project highlights include Formula 1, Rugby League, the Flora London Marathon and Beach Volleyball
- Features an all-new suite of extensive real-world video case material, along with many other enhanced online resources, on the book’s companion website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/birks
Stay ahead of the competition and reach the finish line first...
Suitable for use at the undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA levels, this highly successful European textbook, enhanced by a CD, video material and valuable online resources, is an essential part of your future success in Marketing Research.
Dr Naresh K. Malhotra is Regents' Professor, DuPree College of Management, Georgia Institute of Technology. In addition to teaching marketing research he has consulted for business, non-profit and government organisations in the United States and around the world.
Dr David F. Birks is Senior Lecturer in Marketing in the School of Management, University of Southampton. He is the Programme Director for their Marketing Analytics degrees. David teaches quantitative and qualitative marketing research and consumer metrics. He has conducted research on behalf of a wide range of business, non-profit and social ventures in the UK and Europe.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Trans-Atlantic Publications, I, 2008. Paperback. Condizione: New. Never used!. Codice articolo P110273706896
Descrizione libro Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc., 2008. Condizione: New. book. Codice articolo M0273706896
Descrizione libro Trans-Atlantic Publications, Inc., 2008. Condizione: New. Codice articolo 9780273706892