Intellectual Property Licensing Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on drafting strong agreements that comply with shifting regulatory requirements. Featuring experienced partners from law firms across the nation, these experts outline key strategies for avoiding negotiation pitfalls between parties and balancing IP protection for both licensors and licensees in agreements. These top lawyers offer specific advice on understanding the changes in digital and performance rights in music agreements, helping clients exercise auditing rights, and warning clients of the consequences for failing to comply with a license. From exploring the Supreme Court decisions impacting IP licensing strategies to preventing ownership and enforcement rights disputes through clear agreements, these experts analyze the evolution of patentability and stress the importance of ensuring that contract language reflects the client's intent. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this ever-changing field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Sherry L. Rollo and Steven E. Feldman, Partners, Husch Blackwell LLP-"How To Keep Your Patent Portfolio Off Life Support and Out of the Morgue in View of Bilski, Mayo, Myriad, Alice, and Other Recent Court Decisions"
2. Roberta Jacobs-Meadway, Member, Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC-"Preparing for a Possible Shift in Music Rights License Agreements"
3. Adam Petravicius, Partner, Jenner & Block LLP-"Incorporating the Appropriate Balance of Licensee and Licensor Protection in an IP License Agreement"
4. Eric M. Adams, Partner, The Elliott Law Firm PLLC-"Reevaluating issues in IP Licensing: Advising Clients in a Dynamic Legal and Economic Climate"
5. Eleanor M. Yost, Partner, Goodwin Procter LLP-"Patent License Agreement Assignment Provisions: Unforeseen "Licensee""
6. Jeffrey Peterson, Partner, Michael Best & Friedrich-"Key Considerations when Drafting an IP License Agreement for Technology"
Appendix A: License Considerations in View of Recent Supreme Court Cases
Appendix B: Drafting Considerations
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
(nessuna copia disponibile)
Se non trovi il libro che cerchi su AbeBooks possiamo cercarlo per te automaticamente ad ogni aggiornamento del nostro sito. Se il libro è ancora reperibile da qualche parte, lo troveremo!Inserisci un desiderata