“Andy Clarke has an uncanny ability to make you reconsider what you know and wonder why you hadn’t always done it his way.” — Dave Shea, creator of the CSS Zen Garden
And it’s those uncanny abilities that make this Master Class—one-on-one instruction from Andy Clarke on camera, coupled with his bestselling full-color book containing hundreds more visual examples—the best way to absorb Andy’s amazing techniques and best practices for Web design.
The book and workshop DVD-ROM deliver the ultimate CSS learning experience for intermediate to advanced Web designers looking to create beautiful and accessible designs. Inside you’ll find:
· Proven techniques for creating inspiring designs that use lean, semantic markup and CSS
· Numerous examples that use a visual approach to explain coding techniques
· The latest advances in Web design, including the emerging CSS3 specification
· A new design workflow for building successful prototypes and effective grids that works well for all team members
· Instruction on advanced topics including typography, microformats, advanced CSS selectors, CSS3 modules, and layout techniques that employ floats, positioning, and margins
· Inspiration from leading designers who embrace Web standards in their own work
· Example files included so you can follow along
Total running time: 2 hours, 34 minutes
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Andy is an internationally sought-after speaker, designer and consultant. He is creative director of Stuff and Nonsense (www.malarkey.co.uk), a design agency focusing on creative, accessible web. Andy is passionate about design and passionate about Web Standards, often bridging the gap between design and code.
He regularly trains designers and developers in the creative applications of Web Standards. He writes about aspects of design and popular culture on his personal web site, And All That Malarkey (www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk.) Soon to be released is his first book, \"Transcending CSS: The Fine Art of Web Design.\"
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro New Riders Pub, 2008. Mixed media product. Condizione libro: Brand New. 1st paperback/dvd edition. 371 pages. 9.25x9.25x1.50 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0321584848