Colloquial French is user friendly with step by step instructions. Specially written by experienced teachers for self-study or class use, the course offers you a step-by-step approach to written and spoken French. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
What makes Colloquial French your best choice in personal language learning?
* interactive - lots of dialogues and exercises for regular practice
* clear - concise grammar notes
* practical - useful vocabulary and pronunciation guide
* complete - including answer key and special reference section
By the end of this rewarding course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in a broad range of situations.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
1. First contacts 2. Where are we? 3. Eating and Drinking 4.Work and Play 5. Holiday Plans 6. The family 7. Doing the shopping 8. In the diary 9. Help! 10. Revision 11. Health Problems 12. Let's discover Paris 13. Do you remember? 14. Appointments and Invitations 15. A weekend in the country 16. Clothes and shoes 17. House hunting 18. Negotiations 19. Viewpoints 20. Revision
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2003. Ring-bound. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0415306329