* Introduces object-oriented fundamentals critical to designing software and shows how to implement design techniques
* Horstmann's clear, hands-on presentation and outstanding writing style help readers to better understand the material
* Useful sidebars cover relevant data structures
* C++ notes throughout the book illustrate object-oriented programming concepts that are not available with Java
* An online UML editor (designed by the author) allows readers to create and test UML code
* Also available from Cay Horstmann, the highly successful Computing Concepts with Java Essentials, Third Edition (0-471-24371-X); Computing Concepts with C++ Essentials, Third Edition (0-471-16437-2), and Big Java (0-471-40248-6)
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
This hands-on-guide-written by one of the most successful authors in programming-makes design patterns and principles accessible to everyone! Drawing from his extensive experience as a programmer, consultant and teacher, Horstmann introduces object-oriented design principles, and gives you a roadmap for applying these principles and techniques in your own designs.
Cay S. Horstmann is a Professor of Computer Science in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at San Jose State University. He is an experienced professional programmer and was Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for Preview Systems, Inc. He is also a consultant for major corporations, universities and organizations on C++, Java, Windows and Internet programming. Horstmann is the author of many successful professional and academic books, including Core Java (Sun Microsystems Press), with Gary Cornell, Computing Concepts with Java Essentials (John Wiley and Sons, Inc.), Big Java (John Wiley & Sons, Inc.), and Computing Concepts with C++ Essentials (John Wiley & Sons, Inc.).
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
(nessuna copia disponibile)
Se non trovi il libro che cerchi su AbeBooks possiamo cercarlo per te automaticamente ad ogni aggiornamento del nostro sito. Se il libro è ancora reperibile da qualche parte, lo troveremo!Inserisci un desiderata