An integrated presentation of both classical and modern methods of systems modeling, response and control. Includes coverage of digital control systems. Details sample data systems and digital control. Provides numerical methods for the solution of differential equations. Gives in-depth information on the modeling of physical systems and central hardware.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
A Comprehensive Introduction to a Dynamic Field More modeling.more controls.more electrical and mechanical devices.. The second edition contains more coverage of key topics for a comprehensive introduction to dynamic systems and control. This includes modeling and analysis techniques, the fundamentals and applications of control systems, transfer functions, sensitivity and robust control, and digital control. Engineering design is also emphasized throughout the text with case studies, design examples, problems, and extensive hardware coverage. Key Features of the Second Edition
* Extensive coverage on modeling is expanded to four chapters. The selection of engineering examples and the clear writing effectively relates the math methods to the real world.
* Laplace transform response techniques are introduced as needed in the context of engineering applications. This approach clearly demonstrates the need for and the power of these techniques.
* Case studies are integrated throughout the text to provide in-depth treatment of practical engineering applications such as motion control system design, electromechanical system design, vehicle suspension design, and aircraft response modes.
* Optional sections at the end of each chapter introduce Matlab commands and applications relevant to the chapter's topics.
* Digital controller design using Matlab is covered without the need for z-transform theory.
Solutions Manual available. -- The publisher, John Wiley & Sons
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. PAPERBACK,Book Condition New, International Edition. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Cover Image & ISBN may be different from US edition but contents as US Edition. Printing in English language.NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. Quick delivery by USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/ARAMEX ,Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Codice libro della libreria ABEADH##4595
Descrizione libro Wiley, 1983. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110471058009
Descrizione libro Wiley, 1983. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 1. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0471058009