1. I just don’t want to face each day…
2. There is something missing in my family relationships and I don’t know how to fix it…
3. I just don’t make enough money and I don’t know what to do about it . . .
4. I would like to leave a legacy …but how do I do it…I have never felt special . . .
5. I just can’t keep a connection with God and I feel a bit lost
The answer to why your life is not working lies in how you define who…what…and why you are!
So make the distinction who defines your life. You or the world around you!
If you want the life you always knew you could have, then Keep Any Promise: a blueprint for designing your future is the path to recognizing the value of your life! It is your roadmap to choice!
As you read Keep Any Promise:
1. You’ll learn to redefine your definition of the word “Life”…and discover the myths that have held you back from fully experiencing your life.
2. You’ll learn the secrets to delivering more value to your goals and objectives …and recognize that confidence is a natural part of living…
3. You’ll discover how the word ‘choice’ can be one of your most important tools that can bring you from being your ‘worst enemy’ to becoming your ‘best friend’…
4. You’ll find out how to uncover the masks that have kept the real you ‘buried’ and repeating the same old self defeating habits…
5. You’ll experience chapter after chapter of time tested… practical techniques and the innovative strategies that have helped so many to overcome the challenges of living a fulfilling life…
6. You’ll experience a combination of compelling stories and ground breaking insights that allow you to anticipate…to understand and work through any obstacle that has held you back…
7. You’ll experience the step by step “Keep any Promise System” that will help you uncover your own uniqueness…your ability to express…to be heard and to be understood…
8. You’ll experience firsthand how to navigate through the simplest to the most complicated challenges using the “Keep any Promise System”…
As a special bonus, you’ll be able to download a FREE workbook worth $149 at no charge!
So if you want to recognize the value of your life, order Keep Any Promise today and open the door to your future!
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Keeping promises often seem impossible. The solution: an easy-to-read, inspiring guide that assists you overcome your obstacles and design your future —consciously, creatively, successfully.
Learn about twelve ordinary-but-extraordinary individuals, including:
• The dynamic founder of the phenomenal Weekend To End Breast Cancer 60km walk.
• An 11-year-old, who in seven years has raised millions for charities and been honored as UNICEF Canada’s National Child Ambassador, the youngest in the world.
• A former travelling salesman, who founded Sleeping Children Around The World, so a million impoverished children now sleep soundly each night.
… And many more inspiring people!
From their stories, as well as the author’s personal examples, you’ll learn:
• How to align more closely with your life’s purpose, and gain a clear focus.
• How to use progress in any area to embrace challenges, without fear of failure.
• How to achieve more—faster, easier, and with a new sense of calm.
• How, in sharing your promises with the world, you’ll attract resources for success.
You, too, can transform your life—when you learn to Keep Any Promise!About the Author:
Karim grew up in Kenya, moving to Canada at age 17. After achieving lots of professional success in his 20s and 30s, Karim hit his 40s not wanting to get out of bed most days! His health was in terrible shape: he could not even walk to the end of his driveway. His relationships with his spouse and children had become very strained. His spirituality was completely disconnected. The family business was sinking fast, a result of the dot-com bust when many of their clients disappeared.
One bitterly cold February morning, Karim went for a short walk. He thought hard. Why had he been so successful in his professional life, but now felt like a complete failure? What had he learned from successfully managing millions of dollars of large, complex architectural projects . . . and could these lessons be applied to his personal life?
Then it struck him! He had a proven formula for success professionally. Quite simply, he could develop a compelling vision, set clear goals, implement highly organized systems, and hold regular reviews. He had a knack for creating something from nothing.
He wondered: could he apply this simple system to his personal life? Would it make him once again cherish life, instead of wanting to end it?
Karim went about applying this simple system. The results were magical!
He climbed a mountain. He lost – and kept off – lots of weight. He became very close to and regained the love of his family. He rediscovered his spirituality. He re-oriented the family business towards a strong social purpose, and business grew substantially!
So Karim started sharing his newfound principles of success with others. They started seeing success!
That caused him to think about what he really wanted in life. He decided that helping people transform their lives like his had been transformed would become his life’s purpose.
So he set a goal to help 5 million people transform their lives in the next 20 years. As a first step, he decided to write Keep Any Promise: a blueprint for designing your future. He was determined to create a path to help lots of people recognize the value of their lives.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Unknown, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 212 pages. 8.90x5.98x0.55 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0595467059
Descrizione libro iUniverse, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0595467059
Descrizione libro iUniverse, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0595467059
Descrizione libro iUniverse, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110595467059