Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 significantly improves developer productivity across virtually all application lifecycle management tasks, while providing first-class support for Windows 8, Windows Phone, WindowsRT, and Windows Azure cloud development. This end-to-end deep dive will help working developers squeeze maximum productivity out of Microsoft’s powerful new toolbox.
The authors combine authoritative and detailed information about Microsoft’s latest IDE, with extensive insights and best practices drawn from decades of development experience. Developers will quickly get comfortable with Visual Studio 2012’s revamped interface and discover multiple opportunities to leverage the updated .NET 4.5 platform it supports.
By focusing entirely on Visual Studio 2012 Professional, the authors have gone deeper into Microsoft’s core product than ever before. You’ll find expert coverage of everything from debugging through refactoring, automation through enterprise-class development. Throughout, this book’s focus is relentlessly practical: how to apply Microsoft’s tools to build better software, faster.
Detailed information on how to...
· Use Visual Studio 2012’s new interface to significantly improve your productivity
· Make the most of VS 2012’s new WPF-based code editor
· Work with solutions, projects, browsers, explorers, and designers
· Create modern “Windows Store” applications for Windows 8 and Windows RT apps with VS 2012 and Windows Runtime Library
· Develop websites with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and the Razor View Engine
· Create richer, smarter user interfaces for software of all types
· Build robust service oriented architecture (SOA)-based systems
· Construct data-centric applications with LINQ and Entity Framework
· Develop SharePoint and other Microsoft Office business applications
· Write Windows Azure applications that live in the cloud
· Instrument, analyze, and test your software
· Refactor code for greater robustness, maintainability, and performance
· Leverage brand-new improvements to Windows Workflow and Windows Communication Foundation
Use VS 2012’s one-click web deployment capabilities
Extend VS 2012 with Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) and Automation Object Model
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Mike Snell runs the Microsoft Practice at CEI (ceiamerica.com). A Microsoft Regional Director, he is a software architect, consultant, and .NET mentor who has built enterprise-level and commercial software, and mentored hundreds of developers. Lars Powers is a Software Development Manager with 3M’s Health Information Systems Division. Prior to joining 3M, Lars spent many years with Microsoft as a platform evangelist focused on emerging technologies. Snell and Powers are authors of several previous books, including Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 Unleashed.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Sams Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria M0672336251
Descrizione libro Sams Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110672336251
Descrizione libro Sams Publishing, 2012. Condizione libro: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice libro della libreria 9780672336256-1
Descrizione libro Sams Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0672336251 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW6.0332195
Descrizione libro Sams, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 2nd edition. 1224 pages. 9.07x1.83x7.02 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria __0672336251
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97806723362561.0