FileMaker® 12 In Depth
Do more in less time!
FileMaker 12 In Depth is the most comprehensive, coherent, and practical guide to creating professional-quality solutions with the newest versions of FileMaker! Drawing on his unsurpassed real-world experience as a FileMaker user, consultant, and developer, Jesse Feiler helps you gain practical mastery of today’s newest, most advanced FileMaker tools and features.
· Use themes to build solutions for FileMaker Pro on Windows and OS X, FileMaker Go
on iOS, and Instant Web Publishing
· Get the most out of new container field technology
· Quickly become a FileMaker 12 power user
· Make the most of FileMaker fields, tables, layouts, and parts
· Iteratively design reliable, high-performance FileMaker relational databases
· Work with relationships, including self-joins and cross-product relationships
· Write calculation formulas and use functions
· Use event-driven scripts to make databases more interactive
· Build clear and usable reports, publish them, and incorporate them into workflows
· Secure applications with user accounts, privileges, file-level access, network security,
· Use FileMaker’s Web Viewer to access live web-based data
· Convert systems from older versions of FileMaker, and troubleshoot successfully
· Share, exchange, export, and publish data via SQL and XML
· Instantly publish databases on the web, and use advanced Custom Web Publishing techniques
· Trigger automated behaviors whenever specific events occur
· Extend FileMaker’s functionality with plug-ins
· Set up, configure, tune, and secure FileMaker Server
All In Depth books offer
· Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
· Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
· Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving... the only FileMaker 12 book you need!
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Jesse Feiler has worked with FileMaker since its beginnings. He has written a number of books about FileMaker as well as OS X, iOS, iWork, Core Data, Objective-C, and other new technologies. His books have been translated into Japanese, Chinese, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Arabic, Hungarian, and other languages. As software director of North Country Consulting, he has designed and implemented a variety of FileMaker solutions for small businesses and nonprofits in fields such as production, marketing, the arts, printing and publishing, food service, and construction. His meeting management software for iOS devices, MinutesMachine, is published by Champlain Arts Corp (champlainarts.com).
His website is www.northcountryconsulting.com . You can find updates and file downloads there.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0789748460 Ships promptly. Codice libro della libreria HCI5192.1KBGG040417H0332
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria M0789748460
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97807897484611.0
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2012. Condizione libro: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice libro della libreria 9780789748461-1
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110789748460
Descrizione libro Que Pub, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 2nd edition. 701 pages. 9.07x7.08x1.45 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 0789748460
Descrizione libro Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0789748460 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW6.0437294