Covers iOS 7
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad mini photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPad mini problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad mini.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad mini working just the way you want.
Learn how to:
· Connect your iPad mini to your Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
· Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
· Use Siri to control your iPad mini or get information by speaking commands
· Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more
· Surf the Web, and send and receive email
· Download and install apps to make your iPad mini even more useful
· Secure your iPad mini
· Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad mini
· Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad mini
· Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices in your vicinity
· Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging
· Use iTunes to manage and sync iPad mini content with your computer
· Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family, or to conduct video conferences
· Use Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to create document, spreadsheets, and presentations
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Gary Rosenzweig is an Internet entrepreneur, software developer, and technology writer. He runs CleverMedia, Inc., which produces websites, computer games, apps, and podcasts.
CleverMedia’s largest site, MacMost.com, features video tutorials for Apple enthusiasts. It includes many videos on using Macs, iPhones, and iPads. Gary has written numerous computer books, including ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University, MacMost.com Guide to Switching to the Mac, Special Edition Using Director MX, and My Pages (for Mac).
Gary lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife, Debby, and daughter, Luna. He has a computer science degree from Drexel University and a master’s degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
More iPad Tutorials and Book Updates: http://macmost.com/ipadguide/
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2013. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria mon0000013212
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2013. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110789752158
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2013. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria M0789752158