Biosensor and Chemical Sensor Technology: Process Monitoring and Control: 613
Discusses the use of chemical sensors and biosensors for process and environmental monitoring and for medical applications. Presents advances in enzyme- and antibody-based biosensors, including enzyme electrodes and optical immunosensors. Discusses advances in acoustic, optical, and electrochemical biosensors. Describes on-line and off-line monitoring techniques for the fermentation process.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
- K.R. Rogers and A. Mulchandani: Biomolecular Sensing for Bioprocess and Environmental Monitoring Applications
- M. Tom-Moy, T.P. Doherty, R.L. Baer, and D. Spira-Solomon: Use of an Acoustic Wave Device as a Liquid Chromatography Detector
- M. Eldefrawi, A. Eldefrawi, J. Wright, P. Emanuel, J. Valdes, and K.R. Rogers: Immunosensors for Detection of Chemical Mixtures: Antibody Affinities, Selectivities, and Cloning
- M.D. Pease, L. Shriver-Lake, and F. S. Ligler: Adaptation of a Fiber-Optic Biosensor for Use in Environmental Monitoring
- J.J. Horvath, M. Gueguetchkeri, A. Gupta, D. Penumatchu, and H. H. Weetall: A New Method for the Detection and Measurement of Polyaromatic Carcinogens and Related Compounds by DNA Intercalation
- A. Mulchandani and L.C. Barrows: Chemically Modified Electrode for Hydrogen Peroxide Measurement by Reduction at Low Potential
- F.W. Scheller, A. Makower, A.L. Ghindilis, F. F. Bier, E. Frster, U. Wollenberger, C. Bauer, B. Micheel, D. Pfeiffer, J. Szeponik, N. Michael, and H. Kaden: Enzyme Sensors for Subnanomolar Concentrations
- K.T. Kinnear and H. G. Monbouquette: Electroenzymatic Sensing of Fructose Using Fructose Dehydrogenase Immobilized in a Self-Assembled Monolayer on Gold
- W. Zhou and A. Mulchandani: Recent Advances in Bioprocess Monitoring and Control
- S. B. Bambot, J.R. Lakowicz, J. Sipior, G. Carter, and G. Rao: Optical Measurement of Bioprocess and Clinical Analytes Using Lifetime-Based Phased Fluorimetry
- C. Tran-Minh and H. Meier: Biosensor for On-Line Monitoring of Penicillin During Its Production by Fermentation
- X. Zhou, H. Chung, M.A. Arnold, M. Rhiel, and D.W. Murhammer: Selective Measurement of Glutamine and Asparagine in Aqueous Media by Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- B. Hitzmann, R. Gomersall, J. Brandt, and A. van Putten: An Expert System for the Supervision of a Multichannel Flow Injection Analysis System
- M. Dors, R. Simutis, and A. Lbbert: Hybrid Process Modeling for Advanced Process State Estimation, Prediction, and Control Exemplified in a Production-Scale Mammalian Cell Culture
- Y. Chen, A. Arunakumari, G. Hart, and J. Cino: Optimization of an Escherichia coli Fed-Batch Fermentation Using a Turbidity Measurement System
- B. Hitzmann, B. Schulze, M. Reinecke, and T. Scheper: The Automation of Two Flow-Injection Immunoassays Using a Flexible Software System
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.