Written for both machine operators and managers, Implementing World Class Manufacturing - 2nd Edition, by Larry Rubrich and Mattie Watson, allows everyone in your facility to participate in making your business the best at what you do - now and in the future. In our Second Edition, the application of the waste elimination techniques of Lean and World Class Manufacturing have been expanded to include all parts of manufacturing businesses (the office also) and to all types of business in general. This shop floor manual teaches leadership, empowerment, and the advanced manufacturing techniques required to secure your future, today!
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
The goal of implementing Lean/World Class Enterprise is to improve and grow American businesses by making them globally competitive.
In the Second Edition, the application of the waste elimination techniques of Lean/World Class Manufacturing have been expanded to include all parts of a businesses (the office also) and to all types of business in general.
The Second Edition retains all the World Class information from the First Edition:
1) Why Implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) – proof of the need to change
2) Implementation Roadblocks You Will Encounter
3) Tuning the implementation to Your Facility
4) 5S – paving the approach to WCM
5) Team Building – unleashing the power of your workforce
6) Total Productive Maintenance – improving quality, productivity, and delivery through equipment reliability
7) Manufacturing Cells – one piece flow and the key to employee empowerment and ownership
8) Setup Reduction – reducing product delivery lead-times and improving your manufacturing capacity
9) Kanbans – automating the inventory replenishment cycle
10) Kaizen – continuous improvement and kaizen events
Plus it adds:
· Identifying Office Value-Added Activities · Identifying Waste in the Office · 5S for the Office · Value Stream Mapping (VSM) for the Enterprise · Office Cell Design · Office and Enterprise Kanbans
And many additional visuals! This is a "hands-on, how-to" guide to making significant improvements in a business. Uniquely written in a step-by-step format for everyone in the company, Implementing World Class Manufacturing allows everyone in a facility to participate in making the business the best at what it does - now and in the future
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro WCM Associates, 2004. Spiral-bound. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110966290615