Trying to lose weight but just too confused as where to start? Everything You Need to Know About Fat Loss will show you the way. You will learn and understand the effects total calories, types of calories and exercise exert on body fat loss and body fat inhibition. The author covers 8 important topics in 11 chapters. The topics include:
*Physiology of Weight Loss
*Carbohydrates, Protein and Fat
*Fat Storing Foods
The Chapters Include:
1) History of Fat Loss
2) Calories-How many will make me fat?
3) The Role of Exercise on Fat Loss
4) Varying Caloric Intake: Metabolic Trickery
5) The Weight Loss Accountant
6) Does 3500 Calories Equal a Pound of Fat?
7) Alternative Diet Strategies: Eating at Night. Right or Wrong?
8) Low Carb Diets For the Obese
9) Thermogenesis: Heat Production for Fat Loss!
10) Supplement Yourself Thin!
11) Drugs and Fat Loss: 7 with Promise --This text refers to the paperback edition of this title
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
This book lacks gimmecks, lies and crash dieting that only lead you down the path to a slower metabolism and more fat gain! Here's the real way to lose fat and hld muscle and the info you need to make life long changes in your muscle to fat ratio.About the Author:
Chris Aceto, BS, Applied Exercise Science is the Director Of Education at Club Creavalle Fitness Weekends in Maine and Florida. A regular contributor to Muscle and Fitness, FLEX and Muscle and Fitness Hers, Aceto lectures on sports nutrition, weight control and athletic performance.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Nutramedia, 1997. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0966916824