The Black Art of Multiplatform Game Programming
This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Summary: Until recently, most independent or hobbyist game programming took place on the Microsoft Windows platform. Mac OS and Linux weren't nearly as popular, and programming on home game consoles was out of the question. Today's game-programming world is more diverse. THE BLACK ART OF MULTIPLATFORM GAME PROGRAMMING is for developers working across a variety of platforms?Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, etc. Using SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer), a cross-platform software library, this book features demos and video tutorials for each chapter, and, in addition to multiplatform game programming, covers game engine development, software design, and programming a complete game. Get started in cross-platform development today with THE BLACK ART OF MULTIPLATFORM GAME PROGRAMMING. Codice inventario libreria ABE_book_usedgood_1305110382
Su questo libro:
Conflict Andromeda, the final game made in the book. The image scaling demo displaying a monster as it appears to approach the screen. A Pong-style game made in the book. A Breakout-style game made in the book. The image rotation demo made in the book displaying a small spaceship. The factory/scripting demo made in the book displaying a world populated with sprites.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Setting Up Your Workstation.
- Chapter 2: Entering the Digital Domain.
- Chapter 3: Tapping into the World of Graphics.
- Chapter 4: Interacting with the Metrics.
- Chapter 5: Blasting Music and Sound Effects.
- Chapter 6: Your First Playable Video Game.
- Chapter 7: Rethinking the Paddle Game.
- Chapter 8: Designing a Game Engine.
- Chapter 9: Crafting Levels with Tile Maps.
- Chapter 10: Forging Worlds with Scene Management.
- Chapter 11: Inside the Mass Production Zone with Factories and Scripts.
- Chapter 12: The Final Frontier.
- Chapter 13: SDL 2.0 and the Future.
Titolo: The Black Art of Multiplatform Game ...
Casa editrice: Cengage Learning PTR
Data di pubblicazione: 2014
Legatura: Soft cover
Condizione libro: Used
Metodi di pagamento
Metodi di pagamento accettati
Lewiston, NY, U.S.A.
Libreria AbeBooks dal 7 maggio 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind
about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link
to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Condizioni di spedizione:
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.