Titolo: Implementing World Class Manufacturing, ...
Casa editrice: WCM Associates
Data di pubblicazione: 2004
Condizione libro: very good
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria 9780966290615-3
Riassunto: Written for both machine operators and managers, Implementing World Class Manufacturing - 2nd Edition, by Larry Rubrich and Mattie Watson, allows everyone in your facility to participate in making your business the best at what you do - now and in the future. In our Second Edition, the application of the waste elimination techniques of Lean and World Class Manufacturing have been expanded to include all parts of manufacturing businesses (the office also) and to all types of business in general. This shop floor manual teaches leadership, empowerment, and the advanced manufacturing techniques required to secure your future, today!
Dall'editore: The goal of implementing Lean/World Class Enterprise is to improve and grow American businesses by making them globally competitive.
In the Second Edition, the application of the waste elimination techniques of Lean/World Class Manufacturing have been expanded to include all parts of a businesses (the office also) and to all types of business in general.
The Second Edition retains all the World Class information from the First Edition:
1) Why Implement World Class Manufacturing (WCM) – proof of the need to change
2) Implementation Roadblocks You Will Encounter
3) Tuning the implementation to Your Facility
4) 5S – paving the approach to WCM
5) Team Building – unleashing the power of your workforce
6) Total Productive Maintenance – improving quality, productivity, and delivery through equipment reliability
7) Manufacturing Cells – one piece flow and the key to employee empowerment and ownership
8) Setup Reduction – reducing product delivery lead-times and improving your manufacturing capacity
9) Kanbans – automating the inventory replenishment cycle
10) Kaizen – continuous improvement and kaizen events
Plus it adds:
· Identifying Office Value-Added Activities · Identifying Waste in the Office · 5S for the Office · Value Stream Mapping (VSM) for the Enterprise · Office Cell Design · Office and Enterprise Kanbans
And many additional visuals! This is a "hands-on, how-to" guide to making significant improvements in a business. Uniquely written in a step-by-step format for everyone in the company, Implementing World Class Manufacturing allows everyone in a facility to participate in making the business the best at what it does - now and in the future
Metodi di pagamento
La libreria accetta i seguenti metodi di pagamento:
Libreria AbeBooks dal: 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.