The Operations Manual for LLCs (Entrepreneur Magazine's Legal Guide)
Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice inventario libreria 9781599181608-3
Su questo libro:
Keep Your LLC in Compliance
After you've formed your LLC, this book is a must-have resource. Mindful of the complications and numerous requirements that surround LLCs, experienced attorney Michael Spadaccini walks you through the details of what you need to know about your state's LLC act as well as the procedures for dealing with the extensive rules and regulations. In this quick-reference format, you'll learn about LLC legal formalities, internal governance, record-keeping, vital LLC mechanics and more-all critical information that will allow you to spend less time researching procedures and more time running a successful business!
- Explanations and definitions of LLC company acts, articles of organization and operating agreements and how they impact your decisions
- LLC roles and the division of responsibility among participants to reduce your potential personal liability
- Handling ownership and ownership units
- Legally mandated formalities: business records, conducting and recording meetings, taking corporate actions, issuing stock and more
- Framework for maximizing LLC personal liability protection
Save thousands of dollars in attorney's fees and ensure the success of your LLC with this professional guidance!
For 30 years, Entrepreneur has provided the most trusted business advice available to business owners. Our legal guides continue that tradition by offering current and cost-effective legal advice so you can resolve the business and legal issues you face on a daily basis. We also help you identify when it's in your best interest to seek the personalized advice and services of a practicing lawyer.
All the forms your LLC needs!
Sample documents include:
- Long-Form Operating Agreement for Member-Managed LLC
- Long-Form Operating Agreement for Manager-Managed LLC
- Alternative Provision for Use in Long-Form Operating
- Book Value Method of Valuation
- Capitalization of Earnings Method of Valuation
- Appraisal Method of Valuation
- Notice to Remaining Members by a Member Desiring to Withdraw from LLC
- Notice to Withdrawing Member
- Written Consent of Members to Expel Member from LLC
- Notice to Member of Expulsion from LLC
- Resolution Authorizing Manager to Transfer Property
- Resolution Authorizing a One-Time Mandatory Capital Contribution from LLC Members
- Notice of Year-End Distribution
- Resolution of Members Converting Member-Managed LLC into Manager-Managed LLC
- Supplemental LLC Forms
- State Reference Information
L'autore: Michael Spadaccini is a practicing attorney specializing in business, trademark, securities and internet law. He has 14 years of experience as a corporate attorney and has written several self-help legal guides, including Forming an LLC, Essential Corporation Handbook and Ultimate Book of Business Forms.
Titolo: The Operations Manual for LLCs (Entrepreneur...
Casa editrice: Entrepreneur Press
Data di pubblicazione: 2008
Condizione libro: very good
Metodi di pagamento
Metodi di pagamento accettati
Brooklyn, NY, U.S.A.
Libreria AbeBooks dal 13 giugno 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you are dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order has not arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you have changed your mind about a book that you have ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we will respond within 2 business days.
Condizioni di spedizione:
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descrizione libreria: Nearfine Books is a bookseller specialised in hard-to-find and out-of-print titles. We are based in London and New York.