Purtroppo questa copia non è più disponibile. Di seguito ti proponiamo una lista di copie simili.
Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Codice inventario libreria
Su questo libro:
Riassunto: The Trinity is one of the most basic doctrines in Christianity and one of the key doctrines that separates Christianity from other religions. This ready-to-use PowerPoint explains the Trinity in clear easy-to-understand terms and illustrations. The Trinity PowerPoint gives dozens of Scriptures and background documentation that supports the belief that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all God, not three names for the same Person. This presentation also answers misunderstandings that cults and other religions may have. Size: More than 50 slides. Mac/PC compatible
The Trinity PowerPoint helps believers know what they believe and why they believe it about this critical Christian doctrine. This well-researched PowerPoint addresses topics such as:
- What Christians believe about the Trinity
- The Trinity and the Bible
- Misunderstandings about the Trinity vHow early Christians dealt with misunderstandings
- The early Church and the Creeds
- Important Bible verses and references
The presentation also provides interesting facts about the history of the term Trinity, for example:
- More than 60 New Testament Bible passages mention the three Persons together
- Theophilus, sixth bishop of Antioch, Syria, is the first person known to have used the word "Trinity" in his work, Refutation of Autolycus (AD 168)
It s probably not surprising that a doctrine that s as critical as the Trinity is at the center of numerous misunderstandings. The Trinity PowerPoint addresses six of the most common Trinity misunderstandings:
- Misunderstanding 1: "The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible; it is a belief made up by 4th century Christians."
- Misunderstanding 2: "Christians believe there are three Gods."
- Misunderstanding 3: "Jesus is not God."
- Misunderstanding 4: "Jesus is a lesser God than the Father."
- Misunderstanding 5: "The Father, the Son, and the Spirit are just different titles for Jesus, or three different ways that God has revealed himself."
- Misunderstanding 6: "Jesus wasn t really fully God and fully man."
The Trinity Power Point reveals how early Christians addressed these misunderstandings through some of the earliest statements of faith including:
- The Apostles Creed written in the second century
- The Nicene Creed AD 325
- Athanasian Creed written c. AD 400
- Chalcedoian Creed written in AD 451The PowerPoint includes the full text of each of these four creeds.
One of the most powerful sections of the PowerPoint includes a chart that shows that God and Jesus Christ share10 key traits that are mentioned in the Old Testament as applying to no-one but God. Another chart shows seven Divine attributes shared by Father, Son and Holy Spirit with Scripture references for each.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.